Slimtum Shiva Fat Burning Cream
Named after the Hindu god of transformation and yoga, Shiva is a powerful yet gentle aid for tightening and toning. Shiva uses a targeted formulation to help firm problem areas so you can look your best!
Shiva's active fat-reducing & anti-cellulite properties encourage the body to release and oxidise fat, tightening and toning problem areas for a leaner look.
With the highest standard of solubilised ingredients and an advanced transport system, Shiva penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous fat layers.
Shiva’s unique formula includes natural oils and extracts to combine the best naturopathic ingredients with scientific studies, for a truly multifaceted approach to fat reduction
Unique ingredient profile
Shiva’s active ingredients work synergistically together to achieve a heightened effectiveness of tightening and toning.
Enhanced skin penetration
With an advanced penetrator and highly soluble actives, Shiva has been carefully formulated for effectiveness.
Australian & PeTA approved
Shiva is Australian made and animal friendly.
Benefits of Shiva:
- Discourages cells from storing fat
- Increases key enzymes involved in fat burning
- Decreases carriage of excess superficial water, reducing bloating
- Mobilises fatty acids and increases local blood flow where applied
- Increases intracellular cAMP, sensitising cells to adrenoreceptor-mediated fat mobilisation
- Discourages fat storage in problem areas through localised oestrogen and cortisol modulation
- Utilises mitochondrial uncoupling, increasing thermogenesis and decreasing the formation of reactive oxygen species
Have tried it for over a week now & omg it is amazing! Already starting to notice results. The back of my legs have reduced in the appearance of cellulite and feel/look firmer
Add your review here
$ 129.99including GST
RAW Acetyl L-Carnitine is a vital amino acid in for fat burning. RAW Acetyl L-Carnitine plays an important role in energy production primarily by increasing the body’s ability to metabolise fats, by transferring fat cells into the mitochondria where it can be oxidised.$ 29.95